iPhone 8 is due to launch in mid-2018. And there are already a lot of rumors floating around. Wondering about why this model is getting so much attention? The answer is very simple. Apple is completely redesigning this model and adding a large number of features.
There have been a lot of details and information already leaked, the official specs are yet to come. In this post, we have compiled all the existing rumors so that you have an insight into the brand new iPhone.
- Build Material: iPhone 8 will have an all-glass design. The screen will be ann IP67 water-resistant with a metallic or stainless steel chassis.
- Dimensions: The size of new iPhone will be smaller than iPhone 7 Plus.
- Weight: Not yet known.
- Display: The brand new iPhone will have a 5.8-inch OLED screen with curved cover glass and Function Area.
- Speakers: It will have a stereo speaker setup.
- Chip: The chip in this new iPhone is based on 10nm LPE fabrication process of TSMC. Hence, it will be more power efficient.
- GPU & RAM: iPhone 8 will feature a custom PowerVR GPU with a 3GB RAM.
- Storage: Speculations are rife that it will come with two storage options: 64 GB & 256 GB.
- Camera: The new model will have a Revolutionary 3D selfie camera which will also be used for iris scanner and facial recognition. At the rear side, it will retain its dual camera setup with OIS on both modules. These modules will be arranged vertically for better performance.
- Sensors: iPhone 8 will feature a number of sensors such as Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor along with Iris Sensors.
- Connectivity: Nano SIM slot with LTE bandwidth, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5 along with NFC for Apple Pay.
- Battery: The exact battery size is not yet confirmed but it is certain that iPhone 8 will not only have wireless charging, but it will also have fast-charging via USB.
So, these were a few features that we have compiled. If there is something that we have missed on or we have mentioned incorrect information, feel free to drop a text. We would love to hear from you. And if you liked this post, please do share it over social media with your friends.