Tired of viewing unwanted content on YouTube? This post is for you.We all know that entertainment is a synonym to YouTube these days. YouTube is a kind of platform where you kind find all kinds of videos and content. Keep reading this post to know how to enable restricted mode in YouTube.
We all know that entertainment is a synonym to YouTube these days. YouTube is a kind of platform where you kind find all kinds of videos and content. But if you don’t want to see sensitive content anymore, you can simply filter them out. This post will help you out in how to do this filtering.
Also, Restricted Mode is helpful when you want to prevent your children from watching unwanted content. It provides ideal content for parents. Let’s see how it works.
Enable Restricted Mode in YouTube
Please note that this mode hides the videos flagged by fellow users as well as ones filtered by the app. Though it might not be 100% accurate, it is really useful in avoiding explicit content.
- Open YouTube on your device.
- Go to Profile > Settings.
- Then tap on Restricted Mode Filtering.
- Now, select Strict.
- Similarly, you can disable the strict mode by following all these steps and then choosing Don’t Filter.
So, this was our guide on setting up filtering on YouTube on your iPhone or iPad. If you encounter any problem while doing so, feel free to drop a message. We will be happy to help you out. And yes, do share it with your friends over social media!
Check out our other related posts:
- Installing YouTube++ on iOS 10 without Jailbreaking
- Installing Facebook++ on iOS 10 without Jailbreak
- Automatically Hide Menu Bar on your Mac
- Block Spam Text Messages on your iPhone
- How to delete multiple contacts in one time from iPhone
- How to free-up storage on your Mac