Hi there folks! We are back again with yet another article offering you great iOS tweak. So you are looking for AppChina, right? Now for those of you who want to install it on jailbroken devices, you will not get it here. But we understand a lot of you are not too keen on jailbreaks because you won’t like to tamper with the device.
For them, this is going to be a really great news as this article is going to bring you the complete details about downloading and installing the AppChina for iOS 9.3 and above.
Why Download and Install AppChina
Now before we delve into the steps for the installation of AppChina, let’s check out some of its features.
1. The best thing about AppChina is – you shall have the option of downloading and installing premium and paid apps for completely free, and you can also do a trial.
2. There is no form of registration or sign up necessary; so no hassles for any mobile OTP codes or anything like that.
3. Another feature of this tweak is that you can get this app for completely free and there are no bugs that are going to bother you.
Click Here for Best Installous alternatives vShare for iOS 9 – iOS 10 and More
Now, let us check out the steps for downloading and installing AppChina.
How to Install AppChina on iPad, iPhone iOS 9.3 – iOS 10 No Jailbreak
1. The first step is to open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and then type the link http://www.appchina.com/ within the browser and then click on “Go”.
2. Now you will see the blue colored link that is written in Chinese language and this link is going to redirect you to the settings of the application.
3. After you click on that link, you have to again click on “AppChina Minecraft iOS profile” and there you will see the redirected page.
4. At the top right corner, click on Install of the profile page and then a pop-up message arrives, just click on “Done”.
5. You are almost there. The last step is, after the installation is complete, go to the home screen and then open the downloaded Appchina.
6. Now you might face a problem because a pop up shall appear and it will say “Untrusted app”. Click on Cancel and then go to the Setting and turn on the “Trust apps from external source”.
That’s it, you are done! And now that you have learned to download and install the AppChina Chinese app store for the latest iOS 9.3 and above English version without jailbreak, let us know about your experience in the comments section below. As always, if you found this article useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends on social media.