So often, we use our phones for a longer duration before going to bed. But do you know that the color of your display screen can affect your sleep? Well, if you don’t, let me tell you. Staring right at the screen in the night can actually destroy your sleep patterns. Not only this, it also weakens your eyesight.
To solve this problem, Apple does have a built-in Night Shift mode. Do you know how to use it? If you don’t, this guide will help you out.
Using Night Shift on your iPhone or iPad
- Open Settings on your phone and move on to Display & Brightness.
- You will see an option titled Night Shift, tap in on.
- Under COLOUR TEMPERATURE, you can set the color temperature suitable to your surroundings as well as your eyes.
- To select a specific period of time, you can set time using given From To option.
- Also, if you want to switch off this mode manually, you have to tap if off.
So, this guide answers following questions about Night Shift:
- How to turn on Night Shift on your iPad or iPhone?
- How to set color temperate while using Night Shift on your iPad or iPhone?
- How to set specific times when Night Shift Mode is on your iPad or iPhone? and
- How to turn off Night Shift Mode on your iPhone or iPad?
And just in case you are wondering about the model it supports, this feature is available on iPhone 5S and later along with iPad Air 2 or later. So make sure that you have the particular device before using this feature.
If you encounter any problem while trying to switch on this mode or switch off this mode or perform any other function, please feel free to drop us a text. We would be happy to help you out. And if you liked our post, don’t forget to share with your friends on social media!