Movies your contacts, photos and other data has now become so easier. With Apple’s Move to iOS, one can connect his old Android device to a new iPhone or iPad and transfer data over a Wi-Fi connection.
Also, you can not transfer the apps on your iPhone from Android phone because of compatibility. There is one more that you should note is your Apple device should be running iOS 9 or higher. The Android device you are using should be running Android 4.0 or higher.
How to transfer data to your new iPhone from Android?
- Start setting up your new iPhone. You will reach to a screen titled Apps & Data.
- Tap on Move Data from Android.
- Now, open play store on your Android device. Search for Move to iOS app and install it.
- After the app has been downloaded and installed on your Android device, open the app on Android device and then tap on Continue on both devices.
- Now, you will see a 12-digit code on your iPhone. Enter that code on Android device.
- After you enter the 12-digit code, the Android device will connect to your iPhone through a peer-to-peer connection.
- Your Android phone will now transfer the selected data to your iPhone. Once the process gets completed, continue setting up your iPhone or iPad and log in with your Apple ID.
That’s it! You have transferred data from your Android phone to your brand new iPhone or iPad. Just in case you encounter any problem while doing the above process, feel free to contact us. And yes, if you liked the post, don’t forget to share this with your friends on the social media.