Each and every jailbreak lover is patiently waiting for iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak to release. Well, we have good news for everyone. You may be aware that Jailbreak app gets expired every week. You have to resign it using Cydia Impactor on your computer.
Definitely, it is a bit of hassle to sign the app every week. Well, we have a solution that curtails this requirement effectively. With the help of an app called Extended Installer, you don’t need to worry anymore. It automatically resigns Yalu app whenever it expires.
This app is a great time saver as you don’t need a computer to sign at all. It completely removes the need of doing the entire process manually.
How to Resign iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Automatically using Extended Installer
- Open Cydia on your phone and go to Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit and then on Add.
- Add this repository: repo.incendo.ws
- After adding this repository, search for Extended Installer.
- Your device will now respring. After that, go to your home screen and open the Extender App.
- Go to More tap on this App. Now, you have to make sure that you have signed in using your Apple ID.
- Tap on Sign In and enter your Apple ID & password.
- Now, you will see an option that says Resign Application When? This option helps you in scheduling automatic signing of apps.
That’s all you need to do to automate this process.
Well, Extender app not only sings Yalu but also apps that you have sideloaded previously. From the Installed tab at the center, you can see all the sideloaded apps and the time when they were signed last time.
So, this was our guide on automatically signing the Yalu Apps. You won’t need to do it manually once you are through this guide. We hope that this guide will help you out.
Feel free to contact us just in case you face any problem. Also, if you liked this post, do share this post with your friends over social media.