If you are looking to use RecBoot, then we guess you are in serious trouble. And if you don’t know what it is, then let us enlighten you – RecBoot is actually a free software that allows you to send an iPhone or iDevice into recovery mode with just a single click of a mouse.
Why to Download RecBoot for Mac / Windows – Enter, Exit iPhone Recovery Mode?
Most of the people who are looking to download RecBoot are actually in trouble such as: either the home button is not working or the device has gotten stuck in the recovery mode loop. By recovery mode loop, it is meant that there has been a software failure that arises due to the faulty iTunes (error) or any incompatible iOS update installation. This will make your device continuously boot within the recovery mode even when you want to boot or restart it in normal mode.
Now, if you have been facing any such issues, do not worry; we have got the complete solution for you. This is absolutely free software that does not need any kind of external supportive software to boot your device.
All you have to do is download the RecBoot from the different links available from the internet for both Windows and Mac versions separately and install it on any of the desktop that you are using, be it Mac or Windows. Now that we have learnt quite a few things about this app, let us delve directly into the steps for using RecBoot.
How to Download and use RecBoot to Enter / Exit iPhone Recovery Mode – Windows 7, 8, 10 (32 Bit & 64 Bit), Mac OS X free
1. The first step is to download the application from the various online websites, but make sure the sites are free of malware. Since this is an open source app, there are chances that some websites which might contain malware while downloading this software.
2. Now after the download is done, you have to install the software on your PC/Mac.
3. Connect your iPhone to your PC/Mac and then run the software.
4. The device shall be recognized automatically; and once the device is recognized, your work is done. Just sit back and relax.
5. Click on either of the options that you get– “enter recovery mode” or “exit recovery mode”.
That’s it; you won’t have to take any further actions and you have successfully learned how to use RecBoot to save your iPhone without taking it to the service centers. RecBoot download is the simplest way of removing or putting your device into the recovery mode. So the next time either you or your friend’s iPhone is stuck in recovery mode, don’t forget to use RecBoot to get out of the mess.