What is Provenance Emulator and Why to Install it on iPhone, iPad?
Well for those who just love to play games and install a huge number of applications within their iDevices, the Provenance emulator is going to be just the perfect one for them.
And the best part is, for you to download and install this emulator; you won’t need to make any jailbreak for your device. The Provenance runs on the latest version of the iOS 9.3, above and its previous versions too.
This allows you in installing your favorite games from SEGA, Gameboy Advance, and SNES without making any jailbreak.
Important Features of Installing Provenance Emulator on iOS Without Jailbreak on iPad, iPhone
Now before we go directly into the download steps, there are some beneficial aspects of Provenance. This is a multi-emulator. And this means you can run different games through this one single emulator.
GBA4iOS update iphone emulator app plays gba, nes and snes roms without jailbreak. This emulator will be suitable for a multiple number of applications. The supported emulators include Genesis, Mega Drive, Gameboy Advance and Sega.
Also, with the latest iOS technology, the users now have the freedom from the Appstore, sine they can now download from the external sources.
Now let us have a look at the step wise installation of the Download and install of Provenance without jailbreak.
How to Download and Install Provenance Emulator on iPhone, iPad for iOS [No jailbreak]
1. The first step is to install the Cydia within your IDevice. But to make sure that you are not jailbreaking your device, you need to use the iNoCydia. When you are done with the Cydia app, it is now the time to look forward to Provenance.
2. Now you can launch the Cydia app and then tap on the App sources. Now you have to again tap on Edit and then click on “Add Button”.
3. Now the next step is to add “http://beta.unlimapps.com” Cydia repository and then you have to refresh Cydia.
4. Now as soon as the repository is added and then refreshed, you now have to search for the Provenance emulator and install it.
5. The installation process is simple. Search for the emulator, when it appears, click on the green install button and wait for some time till the app gets downloaded.
6. Once the download is done, it is the time to add and then play your favorite game on your iDevice. Launch the Provenance for the iOS 9 and above from home screen and then tap on the + button that is present at the top right corner. Then open the safari and download the game you like.
That’s all you will need. The provenance emulator is applicable for iPhone 6s+, 5s, iPhone 6, 4S, iPad Air and iPad Mini.