Most iOS device owners often look to play their favorite games on Nintendo DS, Game Boy Advance, PSP, MAME, GBC and N64. Previously, users needed to utilize separate Emulator for every kind of games to play on the iOS gadgets. Now you need not download every Emulator independently to play these games. Since NewGamepad iEmulators presents all the elements found in multiple emulators in a single app.
Why Download NewGamePad Emulator
The NewGamePad emulator has been invented by Newgame Interaction Technology Company. It supports a wide range of gaming platforms such as NDS, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, GBC, PSP, N64, PS1, Sega Genesis, to mention but a few.
With the help of this application, you do not even require to jailbreak your gadget so as to run distinctive games. The icing on the cake is that this application can be downloaded free of any charges. You can likewise download different games on this application itself and play them without picking any console.
Also read: SoundCloud Downloader iOS iPhone, iPad
Getting NewGamePad on to your iOS device (iPad/iPhone) is exceptionally straightforward and even a child can manage to do it with no error. Have a look at the steps below to install the NewGamePad emulator.
How to Download NewGamePad Emulator for iOS 10 – 9 on iPad, iPhone No Jailbreak
1. The first step is to launch Safari browser on your gadget and visit iemulators.com/newgamepad.
2. After you are redirected to the above page, just scroll down the screen and you will discover an “Install” option there. Simply hit on this and it automatically begins downloading to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch gadget.
3. After some time, your NewGamepad Emulator will have appeared on your home screen, however, you should note that the installation has not yet completed.
4. After installation, navigate to Settings, then click on General and then on Profile and find the installed NewGamepad emulator profile and select on it.
5. It gives you a pop window with “Cancel” and “Trust” alternatives. Tap on “Trust” option to enable and start using it.
6. Presently, you are ready to launch the NewGamePad emulator to install games such as N64, GB, GBC, NDS, Sega Genesis, PSP, NES, PS1, SNES and some more applications and games. To run all these applications and games, you simply need to load ROMs to particular applications or gaming sessions.
It is important to note that NewGamePad emulator is compatible with the latest iOS versions. So have fun installing and trying it out. Alternatively, if you need additional help, don’t hesitate to let us know in the comments section.