If you are an ardent iOS user, you realize that there isn’t any jailbreak for iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone or iPad. PanGu, 3K Assistant, PP Jailbreak and TaiG have not offered any upgrades for this firmware.
In such circumstances, if there is any other option to Cydia, it’s Mojo Installer, which is deemed to be one of the best iPhone application that works without jailbreak on any iPhone or any firmware, including iOS 10.
Why Download Mojo Installer without Jailbreak for iOS 9/ iOS 10 on iPhone, iPad
The Mojo installer is a truly compelling app that offers you several options for applications accessible from Cydia, but for Mojo Installer, you won’t require jailbreak as well.
It has all the applications that the iOS users are going to require in their daily use. Mojo Installer installs any Cydia application on their stores or hosted on their server. You can play endless applications, game hacks, and emulators without jailbreaking on iOS 9.3.1, iOS 10 or any of the latter versions.
To test Mojo Installer, you have to download their iPhone application from the official site which is accessible totally free, but only on one condition; you ought to have an iOS device like iPhone or iPad.
How to Download Mojo Installer on iOS iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak
1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and visit https://mojoinstaller.co/.
2. At this point, you should see a specific page that contains data on “What does this do” Read that and click on “build custom profile“.
3. This takes you to the settings page where you get a chance to install the new profile on your gadget.
4. Click on the Install button that is available on the upper right corner to get the profile installed. After the profile is created, a confirmation message should be sent to you shortly.
5. Scroll down to the bottom for the “Install Mojo” prompt and click on it. A pop-up message will appear for which you should click ‘ok’.
6. Once the pop up is confirmed, Mojo should have been effectively installed on your device. After the installation, tap on the “Done” button to go back to the home screen.
A huge number of applications have cropped up offering a better alternative to Cydia and work without jailbreak, some of which are: iNoCydia, OpenAppMkt, and iPAWind. Each has particular benchmarks, components, and abilities. iPAWind is a paid application while the remaining are free.