YouTube is the best place to watch videos online, there is no doubt in that. But it definitely comes with a few restrictions like you cannot download a video and save it to your iPhone or it can run in the background to enable background playback.
To counter this, YouTube++ is a solution. It is a modified version of the official app and offers following features in addition:
- Save videos to your device,
- Background playback of videos,
- Without any Age Restrictions,
- No Ads,
- No Suggestions, and
- Automatic Replays.
Some of these features are the ones that you are eagerly waiting for. So, let’s cut short your app and install YouTube++ on your iPhone.
- Remove the official YouTube app installed on your iPhone.
- On your computer, download the IPA file for YouTube++. You can download it from here.
- Now, download Cydia Impactor. It installs and signs the file on your device.You can download it from here.
- Now, it’s time you should connect your iPhone to the computer and open the Cydia Impactor.
- Drag the downloaded IPA file and drop it onto the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter your Apple ID and password for generating certificates while signing an IPA file.
- After the installation is done, you will see the app icon your home screen.
- Now, go to settings, then General and open Profiles.
- Under the sub-head of Developer App, there will be a profile with your Apple ID. Open it and then tap on the Trust button.
- You are done.
Yes, YouTube++ is now successfully installed on your device. You can now use YouTube++ and enjoy all the provided features while easily passing the restrictions imposed by the official YouTube App.
Just in case you have any queries or you think that I have missed something, feel free to contact us on the page. Your reviews are welcome to us.