What is iNDS Emulator and Why to Install it?
iNDS is an emulator that will enable you to play loads of Nintendo DS games on your iOS gadgets be it an iPhone, iPad or even an iPod touch. With the use of this emulator, you can play and get entertained the same way you used to on your Nintendo DS console.
This is a great alternative to such other emulators as, GBA4iOS, NDS4iOS, Emu4iOS, SNES4iOS, Happy Chick Emulator, GC4iOS for iOS 10/9.3.2/9.3.1 with all of which you can play the classic GameBoy Advanced and Nintendo games on your iOS gadgets.
Features of iNDS Emulator
1. Works well with or without jailbreak.
2. You can play the games you download easily on the screen due to the provision of an on-screen remote control.
3. Easy to download and install.
4. The largest inventory of Nintendo DS games, including old classic games as well as newly released exclusive games.
How to Download and Install iNDS Emulator on iPhone, iPad
The Download and installation of iNDS emulator are pretty basic. All you need to do is have a reliable internet connection, preferably wi-fi, and you are good to go. Follow the below steps for successful installation:-
1. On your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, whichever device you might be using, launch the Safari browser and on the address bar, type in the following URL: http://iemulators.com/inds.
2. Click on the iNDS symbol to download for iOS 9.3.1 or later versions of iOS without having to jailbreak your device.
3. A pop-up should appear, on which you should click on the ‘Install’ This should redirect you to another page where you will get a complete depiction of the iNDS Emulator.
4. Once you are done reading through, another pop-up should appear asking you to confirm the installation. Click on the‘Install iNDS’ button and wait for the installation process to be effectively completed. Once iNDS is successfully downloaded, an iNDS icon should be visible on the home screen of your device.
5. If you try to use the emulator at this point, you will get the “Untrusted App Developer” error. This is normal.
6. Simply go to Settings – > General – > Profiles and Device Management and ‘Trust’ the iNDS application profile and attempt to launch it once more. This time it ought to open.
You can now start downloading your games as well as their ROMS. In case it stops working, you can try to uninstall it and later re-install it once more by following the above-listed steps.
Let us know if you encountered any errors during the installations of how to get iNDS game emulators. We also request you to share your favorite Nintendo DS games that you play on your iOS device with this emulator. And lastly, don’t forget to share this article on social media.