We know a huge number of people love to download torrents on their iDevices, but are really afraid of jailbreaking. For them, we have got you real good news. This article shall show you the step by step guidance for downloading torrents within your iDevice.
Download Torrents on iPad & iPhone to get your favorite TV shows, Movies and Games
With the evolution of internet we are always looking to download different files, audios and videos for our entertainment and several other purposes. And this requires us to download larger files from torrents. Now, in this guide we are going to make use of a download manager that is available in the App Store known as iDownloader, for downloading the torrent files on iPad without any jailbreak.
The requirements before you go through the process are, download the iDownloader app from the AppStore and then just make sure which torrent site will be the best for downloading torrent files for iDevices. Now, here are the steps for how to download torrents for iDevices.
Also Read: Best Lock Screen Tweaks on iPad, iPhone
Download Torrents on iPad, iPhone for iOS without Jailbreak
1. The first step is to open iDownloadder on the iPad/iPhone/iPod touch and then open the browser that has been given in the iDownloader.
2. The next step is- you have to go to the torrent downloading site. For instance, let’s say “piratebay.se” is considered. Open up the torrent site and then search for the torrent link that you want to download. Also you can check out some other torrent sites like Torrentdownloads.me or kickass.so for downloading bigger files.
3. Now, after you get the download link, long press on the download link of that specific torrent. You shall get the option of “open”, “copy” or “cancel”. Copy the link and then go to another website known as www.zbigz.com.
4. On that website, you shall get a place to paste your URL. Paste the link and that has been copied earlier and then click on the GO button. Now, wait for a few moments till Zbigz creates the download link.
5. When you get the link, you have to tap on the download button that is present in the shape of “down-arrow” near the file name. Again you will get the options of Copy, open and download. Select the download option or you can just tap on the up-arrow that is present on the bottom of the page.
6. Now, your file will start downloading and it will depend on the speed of the internet connectivity that you have on your device. The download file shall be stored within files of iDownloader App.
If you need any sort of assistance with regards to the detailed steps mentioned above, don’t hesitate to drop us your queries in the comment section below.