If you are looking to get paid apps listed on the App Store completely for free, then you can now have them directly from the HiPStore and that too, without jailbreak.
Previously, it was not possible to get these paid apps without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad, but finally, you have every opportunity to have the paid apps.
Why should you download HiPStore Hipstore for iOS 9.x & above
HiPStore is one of the best alternatives one could ever have for the App Store. Well, we know that there are a lot of competitions for HiPStore, for instance, vShare, Installous, Zeusmos, Kuaiyong, 25PP for iOS devices but this is just the perfect among them.
One of the most important features of HiPStore is it can be availed in different languages, so the language can be availed according to your preference.
This app comprises of all the different games and apps that make it really useful for us; also you can download such apps that are not available on iTunes without jailbreaking. The process of installation for this app is really simple and you can do it without any problems. Let’s check out the steps for the installation of HiPStore for iOS 9.3 without jailbreak.
Download and Install HiPStore on iOS 9.x and above without jailbreak
1. The first step is to open the Safari web browser and then visit the link http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/cydia-alternatives.html. This will lead you to the installation page of HiPStore.
2. Now you have to tap on the installation button for the iOSEmus and then install iOSEmus for iOS 9.3. After the installation is complete, click on the “done” button.
3. Now, exit from the iOSEmus installation page and then open the app from home screen. Scroll down till you find the “HiPStore” and then tap on the HiPStore App. Within the HiPStore App, tap on the install button.
4. You shall find a pop-up message where you have to click on “accept” or “OK” to continue with the installation process.
5. The installation shall start now. Go back to the home screen to check out the installation. It might take some time depending on the internet connectivity. Once the app has been successfully installed, you can open it and enjoy the paid applications for completely free.
6. Now if you are looking to change the language, then tap on the menu icon on the top left of the HiPStore app and then search for “Cai.dat”. Now, go to “Ngon gnu”.
7. Open the sub menu and the select “English”. That’s it, you can see the translated version of HiPStore in English.
The above steps should work fine for all devices mentioned above running iOS 9.3 and above. In the case of any difficulty, feel free to contact us. Take care and don’t forget to share this article.