One of the most popular emulators at present, the GBA4iOS is actually also known as the Game Boy emulator; and this can be installed without jailbreaking your device. ? Read on to find out.
Why should you Install GBA4iOS on iOS 9.x for iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak?
In this article, we are going to provide you all the complete details; but before we move on to the details, let me tell you about some cool features of this app.
1. The developers of this particular app have made it look really cool and the smooth UI offers a great user experience.
2. You can have the best score on the leaderboards by playing all the games with cheats which engage more users. This is also one of the reasons why the GBA4iOS is so much popular.
3. You shall have the option of playing all the old classic games like Tekken, Pokemon and many other cool games on you iDevice like iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch with this app.
This is just the tip of the iceberg and you shall have even more cool features once you get the app installed on your iDevice. Now let us check out the steps for downloading and installing the GBA4iOS app.
Click here for iFile Download iOS 9.3 and later
How to Download and Install GBA4iOS on iOS p.x Without Jailbreak iPad, iPhone
1. The very first step is to launch the Safari browser on your iDevice. Then you have to open the link below for downloading and installing the GBA4iOS for iOS 9.3 version. This is also expected to work for the iOS 9.4/10 versions also. This is the link http://www.gba4iosapp.com/download/.
2. From here you can download the latest version of GBA4iOS within your device and you can get all the latest and updated features. Also if you are looking to download the outdated version for iOS 8 and below versions, then you can download the GBA4iOS 1.6.2 app on the device.
3. Now, you have to double tap on the app and it will start installing on the device without any jailbreak.
4. After the download is complete, you might not be able to open the GBA4iOS because of some date and time issues. For this, you need to go to the Settings page and choose “profile”, click on the GBA4iOS emulator profile and then click on the trust option.
5. That’s it, now you can open GBA4iOS and enjoy the emulator. If still there is a problem, you need to set the date and time back for one day and after you open the app, just set the date back to normal. After this, you won’t have any such issues.
We hope you found this article useful on giving you instructions to enjoy all the old classical games of the Game Boy console on your iPhone/iPad. Please do share this article with your friends on the social media.