We all are familiar with the most popular online chatting app at present which is WhatsApp. The application is primarily authorized for the iOS and Android platforms. However it is really surprising that the app is only available for the iPhone and not for iPad or the iPod Touch, which is a travesty.
How to Download WhatsApp Without Jailbreak on iOS 9.3/9.2.1/9.2/9.1 for iPad, iPod Touch
If you are one of the iPad or iPod Touch users, we are going to show you the complete steps for downloading and installing WhatsApp on your iPad/iPod touch for iOS 9.3, 9.2.1, 9.2 and 9.1 and that too without jailbreak. But before we head into the steps of the installation, you need to have the following applications:
A PC or laptop, the latest version of iFunbox app on your MAC or the Windows platform, an iPhone; and lastly an iPod touch or iPad depending on the device on which you want to install.
Let us check out the complete steps for downloading whatsapp on the above mentioned devices.
Click Here for Download iOSEmus App Without jailbreak
How to Download WhatsApp on iOS 9.1, 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.3 for iPad, iPod Touch – No Jailbreak
The first step is to plug in the iPad or the iPod touch device into your laptop or PC/Mac. And now, with the Apple ID, 1. you need to get into iTunes and download the WhatsApp from store.
2. Now, you need to enter the password when the popup shows and then click for installing the application. Once this is complete, you have to look for the Whatsapp.ipa file that was downloaded.
3. Now if you are using MAC then open the finder app and then tap on “home”>> music>> iTunes>> iTunes media and then finally go to mobile applications where you will find the Whatsapp.ipa
4. And if you are a windows user, you have to open the C drive>> go to users then click on My Music >> iTunes and then go to iTunes media>> mobile application.
5. Now just drag the whatsapp.ipa file to the desktop screen. Open iFunbox and click on install app.
6. Now Whatsapp.ipa shall be installed on the screen. Take your iPhone; uninstall WhatsApp if it is already installed; and if it is not already installed, download and install it.
7. Once the installation is done, plug the iPhone to PC or laptop. Go to user application>> whatsapp>> cut the document library folders within desktop. Now you have to plug out the iPhone and plug back the iPad or the iPod touch.
8. When that is done, copy the document and library folder within desktop and then move it to the user application.
That’s all folks! You are done with the installation of WhatsApp on your iPad/iPod Touch and will be able to carry on messaging your friends and loved ones on the go. We hope you found the article useful; and if you did, then don’t forget to share it on the other sites.