Nintendo DS iOS is one of the best iOS Emulators which will permit you to play the old classic Nintendo games of the Nintendo DS console directly on your iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch gadgets running on iOS 10/9.3.2/9.3.
Another advantage for iOS, especially those using iOS 9 – 10 versions is that you can specifically import ROMs to NDS4iOS emulator. Fortunately, you can download Nintendo DS for iOS 9.3.1/9.3.2 for free and that too without jailbreak.
Understanding Nintendo Ds Games on iOS 10 (NDS4iOS)
There are plenty of iOS games available on the App Store but those don’t offer you the amazing experiences of playing popular Nintendo games, hence it is good choice to download NDS4iOS for iPad, iPhone. Nintendo DS Emulator is an iOS emulator to play and download Nintendo DS roms on iOS gadgets.
Previously, Nintendo DS was only available for devices that have been jailbroken, but it is understandable that not everyone wants to jailbreak their idevice.
This guide shows you how to install the same without jailbreak, with the only caveat running the games being that the device must be iOS 9, 10+ and the latter versions.
Click Here for Install and Play Games like Pokemon, Racer and more
Features of Nintendo DS (NDS)
1. It is similar to the old variant of GBA4iOS Game Boy Emulator
2. Amongst the most prominent and interesting features is the fact that it is integrated with Dropbox as well as iOS 7 controller support
3. NDS4iOS brings the full game library of the Nintendo DS to Apple’s smartphone and gadgets.
Click Here for Download GBA4iOS WithoutJailbreak on iPhone, iPad
How to Install Nintendo DS on iOS 10 for iPad, iPhone No Jailbreak
1. The initial step is to launch the Safari browser from your iPad or iPhone, and once it is launched, type the following url on the address bar: http://www.iosemulatorspot.com/ then got0 Cydia Alternatives.
2. When you tap on this link, you should see an ‘Install’ button on the right corner and click on it. A pop-up will show up asking whether you want to install NDS4iOS. Acknowledge this.
3. After that, the download procedure of NDS4iOS Nintendo DS Emulator begins. It takes a few minutes, so relax until download is complete.
4. Before the app can be opened, remember to Trust it. A pop-up prompting you to do so should appear as soon as you click on it after installation.
5. Should it not have appeared, navigate to the Settings -> General -> Device management -> Profile -> Trust.
Click Here for Download Pokemon Go Hack on iOS iPhone, iPad and Android
To Add ROMs:-
1. Plug-in your iOS gadget to your PC and open iTunes.
2. Go to the Apps section by choosing your device on the navigation bar.
3. Scroll down to the “File Sharing” segment and select NDS4iOS.
4. Drag and drop the .nds record of your favorite games into the emulator onto the case under “NDS4iOS Documents” and enjoy playing all your favorites.
If you found this article useful, we urge you to share it on social media with other iOS geeks who may be your friends or colleagues.