Download and Install NDS4iOS for iOS 9.3, 9.3.1, 9.3.2 or iOS 9.4 – 9.2, 9.2.1, 9.1 Without Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad: Before the invention of any smartphones or tablets, one of the most popular game consoles that kids used to play was the Nintendo DS. It was immensely preferred by the kids and the teenagers who were avid fans of the Nintendo Gameboy.
Why to Download NDS4iOS for iOS 9.3 and later on iPad, iPhone Without Jailbreak
Now that it has been discontinued from the market a lot of people really miss those days. But not anymore, this guide is going to offer you the complete details about how to download and Install NDs4iOS for iOS 9.3 without Jailbreak for iPhone and iPad.
Now, why download this Nintendo DS emulator? The primary advantage that you are going to get with this app is you can enjoy all the old Nintendo DS games without any jailbreak on your handy Apple devices. Awesome isn’t it? You can save the games in the Dropbox account and they won’t be lost when you reset or change the device.
Now that we have become familiar with the advantages and features, let us check out the steps for downloading this app. Download NDS4iOS on iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2 or iOS 9.4 No Jailbreak on iPhone, iPad follow bollow.
How to Download and Install NDS4iOS on iOS 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2 and later No Jailbreak for iPhone, iPad
1. The first thing that you need to make sure is the iPad or iPhone is updated to iOS 9 or it’s above versions. Then open the safari browser and then visit the link http://iosem.us/app/install/nds.html.
2. Just make sure that you are using the safari browser because it is easy to install the emulators with safari. Other browsers shall cause trouble in installing the emulators.
3. Now, you have to install the NDS4iOS through the link mentioned above. Just tap on the “Install” button found on the top right and then select the “Install” option. NDS4iOS shall now start installing and it might take up few minutes.
4. After the app is installed completely, go to “Settings”, and then click on “General” and “Profiles”. That will take you to the device management in iOS 9.2 and higher.
5. You shall see a newly added profile, that is named “Guangdong”; then select it, tap on “trust” and then choose trust again to confirm. This will install Now to add the games on NDS4iOS; you have to go to the linkhttp://www.emuparadise.me/.
6. Then download the NDS ROM of your choice and plug the iDevice on your computer and open iTunes. Select the device from navigation bar at the top in iTunes. Drag the .nds files and let your iDevice sync. Launch the NDS4iOS and then select the menu icon on top left. After that, select the ROM list of your game and enjoy!
Please let us know if the above steps worked for you as given. Or in case of any hiccups, please share it in the comments section below so we can offer to fix it.