Kuaiyong, vShare and AppAddict jailbreak applications are some of the favorite applications for iOS users since the release of iOS 9.3.
This was mainly due to the fact that until recently, we have had to install Cydia installer first which was impractical without jailbreak.
Why Install Kuaiyong App Without Jailbreak on iOS 10/ 10.1/ 10.2 for iPhone, iPad
Kuaiyong is an alternative to applications such as AppiShare, HiPStore, vShare and Mojo Installer. The setup of this application is simple and it is exceptionally easy to understand with a pleasant user interface. The user experience is likewise exceptionally stunning without any clutter.
The main thing which may turn the users down about the “Kuaiyong” application is that it is only accessible to download in the Chinese Language.
How to Download and Install Kuaiyong App on iPad, iPhone on iOS 10/ 10.1/ 10.2/ 9.3.5 No Jailbreak
1. Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device and to go to iosem.us/application and click on the ‘Download’ It is generally recommended that you download Kuaiyong on Windows PC/Mac, as it would be simple and compact and as such does not use a large amount of space. You can afterward connect your iOS device to your PC/Mac to transfer.
2. If you opt to install it straight into your iOS device, the next step is to go to “All applications and emus”
3. On the search menu, type in Kuaiyong app and scroll down until it appears. It should be installed by clicking on the “Install” button on the pop-up which will be shown on selecting the application from the rundown.
4. Look at the profile name other than “iPhone distribution” and memorize it to enable you to change it after you open the application. If you feel the need to alter this, go to SETTINGS – > General – > Profile and change it to what you would prefer.
5. Lastly, click on ‘Trust’ to get the application up and running
Following these steps, you would now have access to a ton of paid applications on the App Store for free on your iPhone, iPad. Don’t forget to share this article on social media with your friends and colleagues.