Apple has released iOS 10.3.2 Beta 4 for developers. If you have a previous iOS 10 Beta installed, you can go to Settings and directly update your iPhone. If you were waiting for iOS 10.3.2 Beta 4 to release, continue reading.
To start with, you will need to backup your data. Here is how you can do that:
Making an archived backup of your iPhone or iPad
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC.
- Launch iTunes and make sure that backup is set to This Computer.
- Click on Backup Now.
- Go to Preferences and then click on Devices tab.
- Click on Backup and choose Archive.
After archiving your backup, you will need to register for iOS 10.3 Beta.
Registering your Account for iOS 10.3 Beta (& Downloading)
- Click here to go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on Download New Betas.
- Log In with your developer account. (If you do not have a developer account, Sign Up).
- Go to iOS 10.3 Beta section and click on the drop-down menu.
- Click on Download next to Configuration profile and select iPhone.
- The Beta software profile will now appear on your iPhone. Tap on Install, then on Agree on the Consent Form. Tap on Restart to apply changes to your iPhone.
So, this is how you can download and install iOS 10.3.2 Beta 4 on your iPhone or iPad. If you encounter any problem while downloading this latest beta version, contact us immediately. We would be happy to help you out. And in case you liked this post, feel free to share it over social media with your friends.