Howdy folks! For all iOS users, you cannot deny that when you are looking to customize and tweak your iOS devices, there are very fewer options available. To get the real fun of using the Apple devices, one cannot just restrict from customization.
Features of Dreamboard Cydia app for iPad, iPhone running iOS 9.x
Rest assured, we have got the perfect tool to customize your device. It is called Dreamboard for iOS users. But to customize your device you shall need the help of jailbreak. Yes we know it might become a little bit troublesome for a few of you guys, but trust us, the process is really worth it. Some of you might also have tried Winterboard, but that comes with a lot of errors. But don’t worry; this one is going to work just fine. Now let us check out the steps for downloading and installing the Dreamboard Cydia application on iOS 9.
The Dreamboard offers a lot of additional themes that cannot be attained from Winterboard. Applying theme becomes a lot more fun and you won’t need to restart the device to make use of any theme from Dreamboard. Considering the compatibility, Dreamboard is better than any other applications of similar category. The tweak can be availed from all the cracked Cydia sources and the tweak is not at all hard to install.
Also Read: Best WinterBoard Themes for iOS 9 (iPhone,iPad)
Steps to Download and Install Dreamboard Cydia app on iOS 9.x
1. The first step is to check out certain trusted repositories for downloading the Cydia application for the iOS device.
2. Once these repositories are added then you need to carry on with the process of downloading and installing Dreamboard for iOS 9.
3. Now you have to unlock the device and then launch the Cydia application. Then add the repos that you have saved in the above steps. Then click on the sources. The sources shall be available at the bottom of application.
4. You have to wait for some time as it takes some time for the Cydia to add the sources. You might see some pop-ups and warnings, avoid them by clicking on “Add anyway”.
5. Then, click on the search icon which is present on the bottom of the app and type “Dreamboard”; click on Enter.
6. Select the Dreamboard application and then check out whether it is the latest version or not. Tap on Install.
7. Just remember that the download speed might vary according to the speed of your internet connectivity. Do not cancel the download.
Once you have Dreamboard installed, you can actually customize your iPhone or iPad in a myriad of ways which were not possible before. Go ahead and have fun with it.