Ever tried to delete multiple contacts at a time on your iPhone and failed? Well, there are 2 ways to do it.
First, you can delete via iCloud,
Second, there is an app to make this task even easier for you.
To delete multiple contacts at a time from your iPhone, all you would need to do is download and install this app from iTunes.
Deleting multiple contacts at once from iPhone
- Download and Install this app from here.
- Launch the Groups app on your iPhone.
- The app will now ask for access to your contacts. Allow.
- Select all those contacts that you want to delete.
- You will see a circle before each contact’s name. Tap on this circle to select a contact.
- Now, tap on Choose Action at the top.
- In the pop-up menu, tap on Delete Contacts.
- Then, tap on Remove from my iPhone to confirm the deletion of selected contacts.
- As soon as you tap on Remove from my iPhone, the selected contacts will get deleted from your iPhone.
That’s it, this is the easiest way to delete multiple contacts at once from your iPhone. To verify that you have successfully deleted the said contacts,
- Close Groups app on your iPhone.
- Open the built-in Contacts app on your iPhone.
- Check if there is any contact that should have been deleted but it has not been actually deleted.
Without a doubt, after performing a number of tests, we can say that you will not find any such contact. Though Groups app does not have a really get User Interface (UI) or it is not the most attractive app in the market, it gets the job done. It is easy to use and almost performs an operation with a speed on-par with the built-in Contacts app.
If you encounter any problem while deleting multiple contacts from your iPhone at once, feel free to drop us a text. And yes, do not forget to share this post over social media with your friends!