In Part 1, we discussed following things:
- Hiding labels of app icons,
- Hiding status bar, and
- Removing dock and folder blurs.
In this part, we will discuss how to put on a theme for app icons. That said, not everyone is a big fan of default icons appearing on their phone. There is a definite need of customizing their iPhone sooner or later. Talking specifically about app icons, doing a little bit of tweaking and changes is always good. It does give a new look to your home screen and also takes out the feeling of getting bored from the default icons.
Theming up App icons on your iPhone
Putting up a theme on app icons is really simple. There are steps given below along with the screenshots that will help you out.
- Open Safari Browser on your iPhone.
- Open this link: Link.
- The link given above contains various themes that can be installed on your iPhone easily.
- For the purpose of this guide, we will use Neon V2 theme.
- Find Neon V2 and open it.
- Scroll down to the Install Theme section and then tap on Application Icons.
- After you tap on Application Icons, you will see a list of all the available icons. Select all the icons that you want to add to your theme.
- If you do not select a particular app icon corresponding to an app, its app icon will not be displayed after the theme is applied.
- Tap on Generate Theme. This will redirect you to theme installation page. Tap on Install.
- Now, you can go to Home Screen and see all those new icons. You can even place them together so that they look better.
Well, this was out second part in this series. In the third part, we will discuss how to set up home screen and wallpaper. And just in case you face any problem while following this guide, feel free to drop us a text.