In the first and second part of this series, we have discussed:
- Hiding labels of app icons,
- Hiding status bar,
- Removing dock and folder blurs, and
- Theming up app icons.
In this part of this series, we will deal with Home Screen & Wallpaper management.
This is how your Home Screen will look like after going through this guide. You will also have to change your wallpaper like the one in the given image. Also, we use blank icons in this trick to leave a blank space at the top. Please note that folder blurs and dock will reappear if you change the wallpaper.
Home Screen Arrangement & Wallpaper
- Go to this link and download the given image.
- Set the downloaded image as your Home Screen as well as Lock Screen Wallpaper.
- Now, you have to add blank icons at the top so that the top of the downloaded wallpaper is visible.
- Go to Home Screen and tap on an app icon until it starts wiggling. Swipe it over to an empty page and take a screenshot.
- Now, open Safari and go to this link. And tap on Create blank icons.
- Now, tap on Add.
- Tap on Choose File and select the screenshot you just took.
- Once the photo is uploaded, you will see a page with blank icons on your home screen.|
- To start with, tap on a blank icon named 1×1. Now, tap on the Share button and then Add to Home Screen. Tap on Add and it will be then added to your home screen.
- Now, place the blank icon in its original position as shown in the above screenshots. After you do this for all the icons in first 2 rows, you will see the DREAM visible from the front as the icons placed beforehand are blank.
That’s it! You are done. This is how you can customize your Home Screen to look fabulous without doing jailbreak at all. Do drop us a text if you face any problem, we would love to hear from you. Moreover, feel free to share our posts over social media with your friends and family.