Android is one of the most popular smartphone operating systems. There are various apps and games available on Android which are not available on iOS. If you are an iOS user, you might have missed on such apps and games. You might have even felt bad about it. But now, you don’t need to worry about it anymore. After weeks of research and testing various applications, we bring you Android Emulator iAndroid. iAndroid can directly get all Android apps on your iOS, and that too without Jailbreak.
What is iAndroid?
iOS and Android are two highly incompatible platforms. To run Android apps on iOS, there is a dire need of an emulator that lets Android apps to run on iOS. iAndroid fills this void by running Android apps on your iPhone or iPad. And yes, you don’t need to jailbreak.
As there is no jailbreak required, let me guide you on installing iAndroid on your iPhone or iPad.
Installing iAndroid on iOS 10 without Jailbreak
- Open Cydia Installer on your iPhone or iPad.
- At the bottom of your screen, you will see an option Manage in the right half of the screen.
- After you tap on Manage, you will see three options: Packages, Sources & Storage.
- Now, tap on Sources. You will see an alphabetical list of sources.
- Search and look out for a source from http://apt.modmyi.com.
- After you click on that source, you will see a series of apps from above source.
- Search for iAndroid in this list and tap on it. Tap on the install option in the top right corner and wait for the installation to complete.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will see the icon of iAndroid on your iPhone or iPad.
- Feel free to open the iAndroid app on your iPhone or iPad and enjoy all features of an Android OS like a normal Android user would do.
So, just in case you encounter any problem during installation, feel free to contact us. Also, don’t forget to share this post with your friends on social media.